- manimo Weighted Animals
- Sensory Solutions
- Stress Management
- Fine Motor
- Time Management
- Furniture and Accessories
- Gross Motor
- Language and Social Skills
- Homework Essentials
- Gift Card
- Hygiene measures
Product Code: 4223000
This educational game offers unlimited possibilities for you to build more creative balance paths each time. Design your own path by placing the pieces in a circle or one behind the other, or create two parallel paths like a railroad. This activity will awaken senses such as touch to ensure that the foot is in the right place, as well as proprioception, which indicates to the child the force to be applied and the amplitude of the movement to be expected.
Younger children will tend to move sideways on the river since with their feet forward they may have more difficulty keeping their balance on this rather narrow river. Add a degree of difficulty by allowing the child to walk only on a set number of colours. Once the activity is complete, not only will they have successfully completed the course at a steady speed while remaining focused and memorizing all the instructions, but the pieces of your river will stack beautifully for discreet storage.
- Educational: helps develop gross motor skills for children of all ages
- Sensory: touch and proprioception will be solicited while moving on the river
- Evolutionary: activity can be adapted to follow the evolution and age of the children
- Availability: In stock
- Age: 2 years and up
- Colours: nordic (blue, green, yellow, red, beige, light grey)
- Dimensions: 6 pieces of 35 x 11 x 5 cm and 1 piece of 15 x 8 cm
- Maximum load: 75 kg
- Contents: 7 pieces
- Composition: pieces are made of durable PP plastic with non-slip rubber edges
- Assemble a long course with several pieces of the river.
- Make up different instructions for each colour. For example: walk on tiptoes on the green, on your heels for the yellow pieces, close your eyes on the blue section.
- The child must step on all the pieces and remember all the instructions.