- Back to school must haves!
- Hygiene measures
- Gross Motor
- Furniture and Strolling accessories
- Sensory Solutions
- Time Management
- Music & Rhythm
- Oral motor
- Fine Motor
- Visual Perception
- Communication & Language
- Gift Card
- Flexible Seating
Shipping fees & Delivery time
NOTICE - May 25th, 2020
Due to the current situation and heavy parcel volume at Canada Post and other carriers, delivery times may be delayed. Most items are shipped from our warehouse within 2 to 5 working days.
For remote locations, delays and shipping fees can differ from our policy detailed below. An agent from our Customer Service will contact you it that case.
The orders are delivered to the address indicated by the customer when placing its order. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the accuracy of the shipping address when placing an order. In case of an inaccurate shipping address, if we must deliver the order to another address, an additional fee may be charged to the customer.
Québec and Ontario
- $12.50 on orders under $80
- 10% on orders amount between $80 and $199.99
- 20$ on orders between $200 and $749.99
- Free on orders of $750 and more
Rest of Canada
- $13.50 on orders under $80
- 10% on orders amount between $80 and $499.99
- $50 on orders between $500 and $1249.99
- Free on orders $1250 and more
Remote locations (Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut)
- Orders under $200, a $25 shipping fee will be added to your order.
- Orders over $200, a 12% shipping fee from your order's total amount will be applied.
A minimum delivery charge of $30 applies. Final cost will be evaluated with one or our Customer Service Agent.
A customer service agent will contact you with an estimated shipping fee, but a minimum delivery charge of $125 will be applied. Please note that brokerage fees, customs fees and taxes are not included in our retail prices or shipping fees.
Return and exchange policy
If you've changed your mind and are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we shall exchange or refund the unused item within 30 days. The invoice and the item's original packaging are required.
Refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment (e.g. credit card purchase will be credited to the original credit card account).
Please note that any product that has been modified or altered from its original state cannot be returned or exchanged. Some items are also final sales and cannot be returned.
Please note that some items are final sales such as liquidation, products sold "as is" and the following fo hygienic reasons: chewy, clothing, blankets and manipulation items.
If you wish to cancel an order that has already been shipped, please note that shipping fees will be charged to the customer.
Returns in store
Come by our store with the invoice and original packaging within 30 days of purchase.
Returns for web orders (or other)
Contact-us within 30 days of receiving the product and have your bill in hand. Please note that the customer will be responsible of delivery expenses to return an item to our warehouse.
How to return a product by mail?
1. Contact our customer service department at 1-866-465-0559 to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA). Write this number down on your invoice.
2. Pack the item in its original delivery box or your own packaging, along with your invoice. Make sure the parcel is well protected to prevent breakage during transport.
3. Choose a shipping method with a parcel tracking number and keep your invoice as proof of shipping.Please note that the customer will be responsible of delivery expenses to return an item to our warehouse.
4. Return address:
- Fdmt - Warehouse
- 420 Jean-Neveu
- Longueuil (QC) J4G 1N8
5. Contact our customer service again to provide us with the parcel's tracking number.
6. When the item is received at our warehouse, we will proceed with the refund according to the original payment method.
7. IMPORTANT : The item must be in its original condition and unused. Otherwise, the product cannot be resold and a 15% fee will be deducted from the refund amount. A customer service agent will contact you.
Damaged or incomplete orders
All deliveries should be inspected immediately. Any damage should be reported within 5 days of reception to our customer service department. Send a picture of the damaged parcel and products at: kEncEmailtfswjdfAgenu/db to open a claim file.
Out of stock items
In case certain products are no longer available in our inventory (out of stock) when placing your order:
- Less than $20 - When the total of out of stock products is less than $20, the items will not be shipped and a refund issued to the initial payment method.
- $20 and up - When the total of out of stock products is $20 and up, they will be shipped when back in inventory.
Pictograms - Legend
Did you notice these pictograms here and there on our catalog pages and on our website? It means we have important information we need to share with you about these products.
|This item is oversized! An extra fee of 10% of this item’s value will be added to your order.|
|Item on special order! Delivery may take up to 8 weeks. In case of cancellation or return, a restocking fee of 15% will be applied.|
|In case of order cancellation or return for this item, a restocking fee of 15% will be applied.|