- Hygiene measures
- Gross Motor
- Furniture and Strolling accessories
- Sensory Solutions
- Time Management
- Music & Rhythm
- Oral motor
- Fine Motor
- Visual Perception
- Communication & Language
- Gift Card
Shipping fees & Delivery time
Due to the current situation and heavy parcel volume at Canada Post and other carriers, delivery times may be delayed. Most items are shipped from our warehouse within 2 to 5 working days.
For remote locations, delays and shipping fees can differ from our policy detailed below. An agent from our Customer Service will contact you it that case.
The orders are delivered to the address indicated by the customer when placing its order. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the accuracy of the shipping address when placing an order. In case of an inaccurate shipping address, if we must deliver the order to another address, an additional fee may be charged to the customer.
Québec and Ontario
- $12.50 on orders under $59.95
- Free on orders of $59.95 and more
Rest of Canada
- $13.50 on orders under $80
- 10% on orders amount between $80 and $499.99
- $50 on orders between $500 and $1249.99
- Free on orders $1250 and more
Remote locations (Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Yukon, Nunavut)
- Orders under $200, a $25 shipping fee will be added to your order.
- Orders over $200, a 12% shipping fee from your order's total amount will be applied.
Return and exchange policy
If you've changed your mind and are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we shall exchange or refund the unused item within 30 days. The invoice and the item's original packaging are required. Any damage should be reported within 5 days of reception to our customer service department.
Please fill out the claim form below and an agent will contact you with return instructions.
fdmt reserves the right to refuse any exchange or return.
Please note that the shipping costs for returning items to our warehouse are the responsibility of the customer.
Please note that some items are final sales such as liquidation, products sold "as is" and the following for hygienic reasons: chewy, clothing, blankets and manipulation items.
If you wish to cancel an order that has already been shipped, please note that shipping fees will be charged to the customer.
Out of stock items
If certain products are no longer available in our inventory (out of stock) when placing your order:
- Less than $20 - When the total of out of stock products is less than $20, the items will not be shipped and a refund issued to the initial payment method.
- $20 and up - When the total of out of stock products is $20 and up, they will be shipped when back in inventory.
Pictograms - Legend
Did you notice these pictograms here and there on our catalogue pages and on our website? It means we have important information we need to share with you about these products.
|This item is oversized! An extra fee of 10% of this item’s value will be added to your order.|
|Item on special order! Due to the current situation, the delivery time for special order items can take up to 10 weeks. In case of cancellation or return, a restocking fee of 15% will be applied.|
|In case of order cancellation or return for this item, a restocking fee of 15% will be applied.|