- manimo Weighted Animals
- Sensory Solutions
- Stress Management
- Fine Motor
- Time Management
- Furniture and Accessories
- Gross Motor
- Language and Social Skills
- Homework Essentials
- Gift Card
- Hygiene measures
Round Jellyfish Lamp
Product Code: 4200000
Discover the fascinating phenomenon of jellyfish that move majestically in their tank. You will have access to a privileged view of the ocean floor at your fingertips. The gentle changing light will help you relax and gradually return to calm. It will create a marine atmosphere in the sensory corner of your classroom or at home.
- Educational: aids in socio-emotional learning through sensory exploration
- Design: sensory and decorative tool
- Sensory: provides a fascinating and realistic visual experience
- Availability: In stock
- Age: 5 years and up
- Dimensions: 22 cm and 9.5 cm in diameter
- Content: 1 light tank and 2 jellyfish
- Composition: plastic tube and L.E.D. light
- Works with 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Immerse your jellyfish in water 12 hours before starting to use it.
- Place your lamp on a flat surface.
- Fill the tank with water (distilled water is recommended).
- Add 2 to 4 drops of dish soap to the water and wait 1 minute. Jellyfish will not swim properly without the dish soap.
- Add the jellyfish upside down 30 seconds after starting the aquarium. You can use a straw to move them to remove any air bubbles that may form on the jellyfish.
- It is possible that the jellyfish will only swim to their full capacity after a few hours of operation.
- Let your jellyfish lamp come to life!
*It is recommended to handle with care and under adult supervision.