- manimo Weighted Animals
- Sensory Solutions
- Stress Management
- Fine Motor
- Time Management
- Furniture and Accessories
- Gross Motor
- Language and Social Skills
- Gift Card
- Hygiene measures
- Sensory Solutions>
- Fiber Optic Shower - 100 Strands
Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
Fiber Optic Shower - 100 Strands
Product Code: 4220000
This fiber optic shower is a complete addition to your sensory space; it stimulates vision as well as the tactile, proprioceptive and auditory systems. The fiber optics that make up this sensory tool offer a fascinating experience because of the many colour variations. Children can sit in the center of the sensory shower to manipulate, squeeze and twist the light strands. This dark space, free of all other stimuli, will allow the child to regain his senses and calm down as serenely as possible.
- Educational: aids in socioemotional learning through sensory exploration
- Sensory: this visual and tactile stimulation provides fascinating and realistic experience
- Safe: each fiber optic strand is wrapped in a soft plastic cover
|This item is oversized! An additional fee of 15% of this item’s value will be added to your order.|
|Item on special order! Delivery may take up to 6 to 8 weeks. In case of cancellation or return, a restocking fee of 15% will be applied.|
- Age: 5 years and up
- Dimensions: 203 cm and 50.8 cm in diameter
- Content: 1 mirrored circle with 100 strands of fiber optic, 6 carabiner hooks, 3 hanging chains, 3 large eye bolts with nuts and end cap, 1 light source unit, 1 adaptor that plugs into a standard wall socket and 1 remote control (batteries included)
Once disconnected, the fiber optic strands can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth. After that, just hang them up to dry. CAUTION: do not immerse in water.
- It is REQUIRED that this product be handled under adult supervision.
- This product contains long cords which could cause strangulation. Ensure the product is hung high enough to minimize this risk.
- It contains flashing light sequences that may affect persons with epilepsy or other visual sensitivities.
- It is recommended that the installation be done by a professional.
*Suitable ceiling fixings to mount onto the ceiling are not included.