- manimo Weighted Animals
- Sensory Solutions
- Stress Management
- Fine Motor
- Time Management
- Furniture and Accessories
- Gross Motor
- Language and Social Skills
- Gift Card
- Hygiene measures
- Stress Management>
- Concentration Aids>
- manimo Weighted Lizard
Press and move to zoom.
Mouse over image to zoom.
manimo Weighted Lizard
Product Code: 0185-6
The weighted lizard is a sensory tool used to calm and comfort, helps diminish anxiety and agitation, while improving levels of concentration and attention.
The lizard is usually placed around the neck or on thighs. The large paws envelop the child, providing a sense of comfort and security.
Made from sparkly Lycra®, it adds an interesting visual stimulation.
- Availability: In stock
- Brings comfort
- Soothes excess energy
- Encourages relaxation and sleep
- Reduces anxiety
- Promotes attention and concentration
- Helps regulate emotions and behaviors
- Age: 3 years +
- Dimensions: 71 x 38.5 x 6.5 cm
- Weight: 2 kg
- Composition: exterior: top - 80% polyester and 20% elastane, bottom - 100% polyester / inside: non-toxic polyethylene beads
- This product is hypoallergenic
Cleaning your manimo could not be easier!
- Hand wash in cold water with a mild detergent. Do not wring.
- Lay flat to dry.
- That's it!
manimo is recommended from 3 years old. Due to the weight of the companion, 15 to 20 minutes sessions are optimal. The sensory benefits can last between 1 and 2 hours.
The weight of the manimo should be approximately 10-12% of the user’s weight. Of course, the comfort and person’s needs are always a priority.