The hand exerciser that uniquely works through a full, natural, 3-dimensional range of motion. This reciprocal muscle exercise strengthens, conditions and balances the tissues of the hand, wrist, fingers and forearm.
Designed by a health care professional, the Handmaster Plus strengthen both the front (flexors) of the hand when squeezing the ball and the back (extensors) when opening the hand.
Purple - Soft
Red - Medium
Orange - Hard
The Handmaster Plus™ is designed to:
- Balance and strengthen the muscles of the hand, wrist and forearm. (Carpal tunnel syndrome, injury rehab)
- Exercise the fingers and thumb through a full range of motion. (sprain/fracture rehab)
- Strengthen all 5 muscles which insert on the lateral epicondyle. (tennis elbow rehab)
The Handmaster Plus™ may be used for the following treatment
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
- Golfers elbow (medial epicondylitis)
- Wrist, finger and thumb fracture rehabilitation
- Wrist, finger and thumb sprain rehabilitation
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Spinal cord trauma
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Contracture syndromes
- Repetitive stress injuries (RSI's)
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 15 April, 2004.